Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Look Who's 2

Here are a few pictures of Briggs the last two years!


Briggs just a day old. He was born on December 29th 2006.

Brigg's blessing day on Easter Sunday 2007

Briggs's 1st Birthday December 29th 2007

Summer 2008

Me and my sweet boy having fun with the camera.

I am so thankful for my Briggsy boy. We love him so much!!! I can't believe he is two now. He brings so much joy and adventure into our lives. He keeps me busy that is for sure. He gets into anything and everything! Briggs has a sensitive side as well. Whenever he gets a bump he just needs me to give a kiss and he is off playing again. He is speaking really good now and has such a cute personality. Briggs loves to wrestle and play rough with his Dad. He just adores Byron! He also loves his sisters. They are such a comfort to him as well. Bryten and Briggs have been in nursery together. The last few weeks of December we took the older nursery kids into primary to help with the adjustment come January. That first sunday, Briggs cried the whole time his sister was gone and as soon as she walked in the room he came to her with open arms saying sister, sister. It was pretty tender!

We love you buddy!!! Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

17 comments:

Ben and Kim said...

Hey Monica,
They just grow way too fast! My baby's almost 2 also, and I can't stand it! Could you do me a favor...ask Jamie if she would invite me to her blog? I would love to get in touch with her, just have her leave a message on my blog.

Andy and Brooke said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe how fast all the little ones are growing. I don't feel like I'm old enough. Cute pictures though!!!

Jamie said...

awe, little boys are so precious!!
such a little charmer! I just love the nursery story.....there's something about the sibling love and watching them interact with each other that is so tender! happy birthday little Briggs!

Jamie said...

hey...you asked about a diaper cake....really easy and fun! i can tell you how to do it....call me, or i'll send you an email. talk to ya soon! love ya!

Grandma B said...

Monica,
It is Janet! Your little family is so darling! Your mom told me Brock and Carli had a blog but I just found yours from someone from HHS from Jaime's. My three kids have blogs, you can link them from mine. Jen just had her baby boy and Jaime is due with a girl in May. Her is my blog name. Drop by. noemptychairsfamily.blogspot.com
Take care. Janet

Full House said...

Happy birthday little guy! Don't you just love this age...I do.

How are you anyway? Miss you.

Christina

PS - i never watch tv anymore but had it on the other night and the bachelor came on. Can you believe it is still running? Anyway made me think of you.

BenandLisaGrimm said...

I love this blog world to find people you haven't seen forever! I found you off of Kim's Blog. It's Lisa Kimball. Hopefully you remember me. I saw Brock's too. You have darling family.

BenandLisaGrimm said...

The party is down in price. I don't know if you are close, but I can ship also. If you want the address I can give it to you. Great to hear from you. This is a great way to stay in touch!

Bilary said...

I had no idea that you had a blog! I love it! It is darling. Now I will just sit here and read the whole thing!:) I'm so excited to stay in touch this way! Your family is still as darling as ever!

Anne said...

Hey Mon! Such a cutie patootie, your sweet Briggs. I just was updating my blog after forgetting about it for months and read your comment. Yes please call me. Or I'll try you soon. Our line wasn't working for a while there with the weather. Hope all is well. Anne.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Monica! Happy Birthday to yoU!!!
Love ya!

Tai said...

He is so cute!! Don't you hate how fast they grow up? Happy Birthday!

Condie said...

Oh my gosh he is big!

Unknown said...

Monica!! I can't believe I found you!! You'll have to check out my blog! You've got such a cute family!! I can't believe how big McKay is, I remember when he was born!!

Stacy (Brooks)

http://buttsfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/oh-memories.html

becca p. said...

Hi Monica!!!
Your family is adorable! I'm happy to see you are doing so great.

BenandLisaGrimm said...

hey it's me again. I just wanted to let you know I am doing a party on March 28th in west jordan. If you are interested let me know and I can get you the address. my email is grimmsby5@gmail.com Hope you are doing good.
Lisa

Meggan Hansen said...

Hi Monica-
It was fun to read your comment on my blog. I've also heard from Stacy and Lindsey. Quite the flash from the past. Send me an email so we can catch up.
megganhansen@yahoo.com

Cute family by the way :)