Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve


Santa came to Grandma and Grandpa Belka's house and the kids got to tell him what they wanted him to bring that night.

Family pic with Santa

Then the kids acted out the nativity while Grandpa read from the scriptures.

Briggs was Joseph, Brynn was Mary, and Bryten was one of the sheep.

After we left the Belka's we then went to my parents for the Condie Christmas party. My dad shared a Christmas message, we ate AGAIN, and then the kids opened up pajamas from Grandma and Grandpa. We put on music for them to have a fashion show. The kids loved it.

We absolutely loved being with our families. We sang, played games, ate great food, but most importantly got to spend time together.

Merry Christmas 2008

6 comments:

shellie said...

Monica,

Looks like a great time. What a good idea the pj fashion show. You are so blessed to have both families close by. We missed you guys this season. We love ya

Jamie said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your family picture- I've decided for you that you need to have #4....you two make cute kids! Hope you had happy holidays!

Angie said...

So I didn't know you had a blog!! This makes me so happy! Now I can see how cute your little ones are instead of just hearing how cute they are!! Good to see you. It was fun to see your dad at my parents house too!!!

Jenni said...

Looks like you guys had a fun christmas. How are you. We do need to get together and catch up!

Ben and Kim said...

Hey Monica! I came across your blog through Jenni's. It is so fun to see you and your adorable family. You look as pretty as ever! Are you guys in SL. We live in Idaho Falls...where it is SUPER cold:( I hope all is well.

Condie said...

Look I'm on the top in my dark knight pajamas!!!