Sunday, April 5, 2009

February fun




My family and I put together a baby shower for my sister-in-law Carly. We wanted to give here some helpful items that she could use. Here are a couple of things that we had given her. I had such a fun time putting them together especially because I had never done either of these things before. The top one is a basket filled with helpful hints that we all have discovered with our own babies. We had some paper that others at the shower could leave helpful hints as well and then tie onto the wishing wand. The bottom picture is a diaper cake. The shower was a great success and had a great turn out.

1 comment:

The Condies said...

I Love the pictures you posted!!! I am going to steal them off your blog. Thanks again for everything, I couldn't ask for a better sister!
love ya,
carly